Skip to content
Image/Video Carousel

Replacement certificates

Lost your degree certificate? We can help with a replacement degree certificate.

Awards made from August 2008 to the present day

Norwich University of the Arts has awarded its own Bachelor and Taught Postgraduate degrees since August 2008. The cost of a replacement Norwich University of the Arts degree award certificate is £50, including registered postage. To apply for a replacement certificate, please download the Replacement Certificate Application Form.

Replacement Certificate Application Form

Replacement Certificate Application Form (opens in a new window)

If for any reason we are not able to confirm your award from the details you have provided, we will contact you in the first instance.

Pre-1992 Diploma Awards

Pearson now hold the HND/HNC and BTEC records, since taking over Edexcel. You can apply for a replacement certificate via their website.

Awards made between 1992 and 2008

Anglia Ruskin University was the awarding body for this institution between 1992 and August 2008. If you completed your course between these dates please email Anglia Ruskin University via in the first instance.

Your email should include your full name at the time of study, your date of birth and your course of study. You should also state that you were a student at this institution. Please note that there may be a fee for this service.

Pre-1992 Bachelor of Arts (BA) awards

The Council for National Academic Awards (CNAA) was the awarding body for degrees completed at this institution prior to 1992. If you completed your Bachelor degree in this period please direct your enquiry to the Open University via 01908 332851/2, email or visit Please note that there may be a fee charged for confirmation of your award.

Keep in touch with us

We love hearing from our graduates. Get in touch with our Alumni Officer, to let us know what you are up to or update your details.

Call Email Instagram LinkedIn